Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cameron Hughes, Lot 95



I tried it...Cameron Hughes, Lot 95; Valle Central, Chile. 2007 Meritage; 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35% Merlot, 15% Carmenere. I loved this wine, it was fruity and had a nice smooth finish. The man at costco definitely made a great recommendation and it was no wonder I grabbed one of the last few on the shelf.

Matt even tried sipping on this one, he's trying to acquire the taste for wine. To tell you the truth I just don't think it will ever be, he doesn't like any adventurous food or drink. He's your typical, good 'ol meat and potato kind of guy. Whenever it comes to your not so typical tasting things he's not usually a fan of them, like (my favorites) sushi or boba drinks.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

haha tell Matt I am with him! I don't even like the smell wine.