Friday, January 9, 2009

Need to find a new church

Ok, I'm very sad to admit this but... since I started school, about 1 1/2 years ago, I haven't been to church one single time. Honestly it takes everything I have to study and get good grades. My weekends are the only time I have to study and get my work done. I suppose I was a bit overzealous over school in those first semesters, feld I had to learn EVERYTHING without missing a beat.

Not that I don't need my weekends anymore for studying, or that I shouldn't be overzealous about school and take it seriously; more importantly I need fellowship with believers and God working closely in my life. Now I remember how terrible it felt in the early years of my life not knowing God. I don't like it to say the least, and one of my first priorities after moving will be finding a new church. Hopefully there is someone out there who can lead us to a nice one in that area. Please don't hesitate to throw me a bone if you have even heard of a nice church near San Bernardino, Riverside, Redlands, Loma Linda or that vicinity. I'd appreciate it!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I will be praying for you and I am confident that God will lead you to the church where you need to be.